At St George & Blue Cross Ambulance Service, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent patient focussed care. To ensure that the patient receives the right care, at the right time by the most appropriate clinician we provide an array of services.
- For those times when you need us quickly, we have fully equipped Frontline Emergency Ambulances that are staffed with highly trained, and very experienced English and Greek speaking Paramedics, Emergency Medical Technicians and Nurses.
- Other services provided include urgent interhospital ambulance transfers both locally and Island wide. We can facilitate not just interhospital transfers, but also hospital admissions and discharges.
- Global medical repatriations accompanied by fully trained medical professionals.
- We have specially adapted cars for those patients that require transport to outpatient appointments at hospital or clinics. These vehicles provide safe and reliable transport for patients that prefer to be conveyed in their own wheelchairs.
This service provision not only extends to our subscribed members, but also to the wider public. Our Fleet is well maintained and fitted with the appropriate equipment required to facilitate robust patient care. The fleet includes:
- 4 Frontline Emergency Vehicles.
- 3 specially adapted cars (to convey wheelchair patients).
- 9-seater minibus available for airport transfers for groups of holidaymakers that are infirm or with poor mobility.
- Ambulance cover. In the event that you need us urgently we are available 24 hours a day 365 days of the year.
- Highly trained and very experienced ambulance crews (both English and Multilingual speakers).
- If required, urgent transportation to a state or private hospital of your choice (unless your life is in danger when you will be taken to the nearest hospital).
- Access to your previous medical history (subject to your approval) in an emergency this information can be lifesaving.
- Fully approved, insured and roadworthy Frontline Emergency Ambulances with lifesaving equipment and medications on board.
- Whenever require our services, you are immediately connected via telephone directly with experienced, highly trained medical professionals.
- The guarantee of having your address GPS location inputted onto our system, so we are able find your address without delay.
Peace of mind costs from as little as €20 per month for an individual or €40 per month for the entire Household (The Household package includes any guests staying at your home). That is less than €2 per day!
As a member, you will also have access to our Island wide non-emergency transfer services at a reduced cost. Ideal for those times when you need to attend a hospital or clinic appointment.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ABOVE.