Paediatrics is the branch of medicine involved with the development, health and medical care of infants, children, and adolescents
- Covers conditions, diseases, emergencies and sub-specialties.
- General Paediatric clinic and in-patient services for acute and chronic illness.
- Care of the sick newborn – Neonatal.
- Routine infant growth, development monitoring and immunisation advice.
- Travel and immunisation advice.
- Child obesity advice and screening
- Children’s respiratory disease and Asthma
- Dr. Marios Thrasivoulides